“There are mountains and valleys in life, times of uncertainty and times of bliss, but, as personal development legend Jim Rohn said, “nothing can add more pleasure to life than wonderfully satisfying relationships. According to him, cooperation, persistence, commitment, shared objectives, an aspect of pleasure, and affection are the keys to successful relationships. Inspiration of love depend upon the feeling of person and their think.
To bring a little love into your life and others’ lives, read and post these inspiring quotes about love:
1. “Love is that condition in which another person’s happiness is vital to your own.”
—Robert A. Heinlein
2. “Let us always smile at each other, because a smile is the beginning of love.”
3. “Throughout the whole world, you will look for someone who deserves your love and devotion more than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You deserve your love and devotion, as much as anyone in the whole world deserves”.
4. “Friendship that has caught fire is passion. It is a silent empathy, shared faith, sharing and it settles for less than perfection and offers consolation for human shortcomings”.
5. “You are given strength by being deeply loved by someone, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
6.“The only force capable of converting an enemy into a friend is love.”
—Martin Luther King, Jr.
7. “Self-love is our first and last love.”
—Christian Nestell Bovee
8.“As you look back upon your life, you will find that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when, in the spirit of love, you have done things.”
9.“Love accepts no challenges. It crosses barriers, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive full of expectation at its destination.
10. Respect and kindness, not luxuries, are necessities. Humanity can’t live without them.’
11.”The more you judge, the less you love.”
—Honoré de Balzac
12.“To listen is the first duty of love.”
13. “Love takes off masks that we fear we are unable to live without and know that we are unable to live within.”
—James A. Baldwin
14. “A power more formidable than any other is passion. It may not be seen or weighed, but it is strong enough to turn you in a second and give you more pleasure than any tangible possession might. It is intangible.”
—Barbara de Angelis
15.“Affection is responsible in our lives for nine-tenths of whatever solid and lasting happiness there is.”
16. “Love cures individuals, both those who give it and those who receive it.”
—Karl A. Menninger
17. “The best evidence of love is confidence.”
18. “The beginning of a lifelong romance is to love oneself.”
19. “An education in itself is the giving of love.”
20. “There are two underlying powers of motivation: terror and passion. We step back from life while we are scared. When we are in love, with enthusiasm, joy, and approval, we open up to all that life has to bring.